KAMIKAZE COLLECTION INFINITY WAX 2.0
“Almost all of the cars detailed by KAMIKAZE COLLECTION in the Concours d’Elegance overseas are treated with MIYABI COAT and INFINITY WAX.”
KAMIKAZE created an entirely new product category when they developed their original INFINITY WAX…The Ultimate Hybrid Performance Wax! With the updated Version 2.0, they have incorporated carbon nanotubes into the formulation, providing additional durability and improved anti-fouling.
Utilizing 59% high grade Carnauba Wax, and 41% Japanese ceramic coating, INFINITY WAX 2.0 combines the best of both worlds…the amazing gloss of wax, with the durability of ceramic coating. Whereas most waxes will only last a month or two, INFINITY WAX is designed to last upwards of a year or more! For maintenance of INFINITY WAX 2.0, it is recommended to use OVERCOAT by KAMIKAZE.
INFINITY WAX deepens and enhances the colors of your car, and will look great on everything from bright white to pure black.
Used either as a stand-alone solution or in conjunction with a base layer of Miyabi Coat for added durability and protection, Infinity Wax 2.0 merges the aesthetic joys of a traditional carnauba wax experience with the outstanding protective qualities of a coating. Enjoy the clean and elegant finish that is unique to Kamikaze’s Infinity Wax 2.0.
If applying on top of Miyabi Coat, wait 1-2 hrs after Miyabi application to apply Infinity Wax.
Directions for use:
- Thoroughly clean the surface and strip any previous waxes, sealants, or quick detailers by using Kamikaze’s KMKZ Cleansing.
- Mix the INFINITY WAX for approximately 1 minute, then apply sparingly to the applicator pad.
- Apply to surface in a circular motion, using just enough pressure to allow the wax to adhere to the surface (very light pressure).
- ALLOW THE WAX TO SET UP ON THE SURFACE FOR APPROXIMATELY 90 MINUTES BEFORE REMOVING!
- Carefully buff away the wax residue with a high quality microfiber towel (or two), and enjoy your brilliant new finish.
- Weight: 0.5 lb