Kamikaze Window Coat
Brand new for 2023, the Kamikaze Collection has introduced Kamikaze Window Coat, a product which has exceeded the expectations of its own development team!
With a revolutionary high-molecular weight silicone base it forms a luxurious film of protection and hydrophobic performance by reducing surface resistance to a level not seen before.
Kamikaze Window Coat Features
- New formulation for 2023
- Exceedingly water-repellent
- Substantially resistant to wiper judder/chatter
- Up to 12 months protection
- Clean your windows with a glass cleaner like Kamikaze Collection’s Glass Cleaner
- If applying in colder temperatures, warm windshield by using defroster.
- Use enclosed applicator for best results.
- Apply a few drops to applicator pad.
- Apply to glass liberally; you should see “bubbles”. Apply in straight line motions, then go around edges.
- Go back over the glass a second time without adding product to applicator; use a quicker arm movement. At this point, the coating should start to look cloudy.
- Go over a third time in the same manner as the second.
- You may let it set for 5 minutes before wipe-off, or even up to one hour.
- Remove residue with a clean, dry cloth, removing in circular motions.
- Keep glass dry for 3 hours after application.
- Weight: 0.3 lb