Kamikaze Collection Over Coat Liquid v5.2
Utilizing similar protective & bonding properties as found in their Miyabi, ISM and Zipang coatings, Kamikaze Over Coat Liquid v5.2 brings carbon-nanotube technology and Paint Surface Ion Control to the latest version of their sacrificial layer protection. Over Coat Liquid provides a high-resolution luster, more brilliant and glossy than previous versions, and improves upon the incredible anti-fouling and hydrophobic properties that have always been its hallmark!
Over Coat is designed to be (easily) applied over a durable base layer coating…which could be Miyabi Coat 2.0, ISM Coat 3.0, Zipang Coat 2.0 as well as other brands of glass, ceramic, & quartz coatings. Over Coat will brilliantly take the abuse of the elements, protecting your base layer coating while providing enhanced hydrophobic, anti-static & self-cleaning characteristics. And since it’s so easy to apply and work with, you can quickly maintain your coated vehicle every month or two (durability however is listed as 3-6 months). While Over Coat can also be used as a stand-alone solution, Kamikaze Over Coat Sealant v5 is a more robust for use in a stand-alone environment where a ceramic coating may not be the preferred choice of protection.
- Shake bottle a few times to agitate ingredients (you will feel & hear the agitator inside of the bottle)
- Mist Over Coat into your microfiber towel, then gently buff into the surface. A little bit goes a long way; 2 or 3 sprays per panel into the towel.
- Use a second, dry towel to immediately buff away any remaining residue.
*Kamikaze Collection’s 400gsm Kamiwaza Microfiber Towels and/or the Eagle Edgeless 350gsm towels are ideally suited for use with Overcoat 5.2.
Wet Application (when drying your car after a wash)
- Shake bottle a few times to agitate ingredients (you will hear & feel the agitator inside of the bottle)
- When drying the vehicle, either mist a few sprays directly onto the panel and dry as normal, or spray into your drying towel.
- Use a second, soft, dry towel to immediately buff away any remaining residue.
* While Over Coat will continue to cure on the surface for the next 12-24 hrs, the vehicle may be used as normal immediately following application, rain or shine!
- Weight: 0.65 lb