The KAMIKAZE ISM 3.0 Coating Kit includes everything you need for a professional and durable vehicle coating.
Buy the ISM 3.0 Pro Kit as a grouping of products to save money over buying them individually!
Included in the ISM 3.0 Coating Kit
- 1x KAMIKAZE ISM COAT 3.0
- 1x KAMIKAZE Over Coat v5.2 300ml
- 1x Gyeon Prep 500ml
- 4x The Rag Company Edgeless 300 Microfiber Towels
- 4x The Rag Company Eagle 350 Lavender Towels
Instructions for Applying ISM 3.0
- Shake the bottle well as the carbon nanotubes may have settled.
- Using a dropper or pipette, apply a few straight lines of ISM v3.0 onto your applicator cloth
- Starting with horizontal / top surfaces first, apply ISM v3.0 in straight lines only (no cross-hatch, no circular application), and slightly overlap from one line to the next.
- Once you have evenly applied the coating to approximately a 3′ x 3′ section (½ of a typical panel) of your car, start your removal process (1 – 3 minutes depending on conditions). Do not apply to multiple panels before removing the coating. Any more than this, and the coating will become very difficult to remove and it will leave a smeary finish. If this happens, apply more product right on top of the affected area, and immediately remove.
- Using 2 different towels (Eagle Edgeless 300 for initial wipe, and Eagle Edgeless 350 for the secondary wipe), thoroughly wipe down the section to remove the ISM residue. Your first wipe should remove about 80% of the residue, and your second wipe should easily remove the balance. Use small, circular motions and little to no pressure during removal. Be sure to check adjacent panels to make sure you haven’t “pushed” ISM coat to other areas. Use a flashlight for inspection to make sure every bit of residue is gone. If you fail to remove all of the residue, it will become a dark spot once it cures, and it will require machine-polishing to correct. If you’re finding the residue challenging to remove, try a small spritz of water or a damp MF cloth to help with the removal.
- Multiple coats are not necessary.
- If you are doing the Miyabi / ISM combo, apply the Miyabi first per instructions, then wait for about 1 hour before applying ISM v3.0 according to the instructions above.
- Keep the vehicle dry for a minimum of 24 hours, but the longer the better. Do not wash the vehicle for 7 days. When you do wash, we recommend Kamikaze Collections Anti-Aging Shampoo.
- Maintain your ISM v3.0 coat with Overcoat from Kamikaze-Collection.
Recommended application conditions: 60-75 degrees F, 40-70% Humidity
- Once the bottle of coating is opened, the curing process begins, even if you put the cap back on tightly. Once opened, you should use the coating within one month’s time.
- Please be sure to use all coatings as soon as you can from the time you receive them.
- All coatings have a limited shelf life due to the chemical nature of how they crystallize. Look to use coatings within 4-6 months of receiving them (less if bottle is opened).
Need extra applicators, gloves or pipettes? Check out our Ceramic Coating Accessories!
- Weight: 3 lb